• Adobe Photoshop (10 years)
Independent Contractor Remote
Game Artist, Animator March 2010 – Current
• Works independently while documenting progress and managing deadlines.
• Collaborates with clients to create a high quality final product, driven by their vision.
• Provides clients with consultation on development strategies for game projects.
• Develops custom interactive user interfaces with game developers.
• Simultaneously develops games for several clients with a variety of tasks while staying within deadlines.
Liquid Development Portland, Oregon
Concept Artist September 2011 – Current
FarmVille, theVille, Pet Hotel, Home Design Story, Horse Haven, Fashion Story, FrontierVille
• Able to contribute prior technical experience to develop assets efficiently.
• Contributes art to various sub-contracted games remotely.
• Collaborates with other artists to finalize graphics for mobile and similar platforms.
• Icon and Isometric elements design.
• Strengthens abilities to adapt to various styles.
Pocket Gems San Francisco, Californa
Contract Artist, Animator September 2011 – December 2011
• Undertook clean-up work improving oversea studio’s visual quality, animations, finished pending sequences and broke down graphics.
• Created over a dozen animations for in game visual effects, walk cycles, attacks and idle animations for characters concepted and pre-existing alike in 26 days.
• Produced character concepts, animated their in-game sequences and broke down graphics for “Zombie Takeover.”
• Performed and managed daily tasks remotely via Skype, Dropbox and E-mail.
• Revised outsourced building graphics for “Zombie Takeover.”
Design Works Gaming, LLC. Scottsdale, Arizona
Concept Artist September 2007 – March 2010
Armidillo Artie, Arctic Spirit, Cash N Clovers, Deal or No Deal promo video, Fire Flies, Gnomes Gold, Hot Seat promo video, Mistery Moolah progressive video, Monkeys to Mars, Rickety Cricket, SpellBreaker, The Game of Life demo video, Wild Alaska, Keno Colada, Double Drop Keno, Valley of the Scarab
• Assisted in establishing company’s graphics library.
• Strived to promote the company’s reputation as a leading international outsource department for casino vendors across the world.
• Adapted to new software quickly.
• Obtained experience in developing high quality, detailed art assets under tight deadlines.
• Acquired skills in supervision, project management and timeline evaluation.
D3 Publisher of America Tempe, Arizona
Quality Assurance April 2007 – September 2007
Dead Head Fred, Puzzle Quest
• Developed extensive abilities with troubleshooting software issues.
• Expanded skills in writing detailed directions to communicate to developers.
• Evaluated potential future company investment prospects.
B.A. Degree, Art and Animation October 2003 – April 2006
More information available upon request Tempe, Arizona